Polackpl's Leveling! Only The BEST!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Power Level Review

Go down

Power Level Review Empty Power Level Review

Post  rodo Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:19 pm

AIM: *private*
MSN:
Username on other forums (specify what website as well):
What you ordered: 67-85
US or EU: US
Class: Warrior
Race: Tauren
Male/Female: Male
Characters Name (only first half): Ro

I initially contracted Polack to level my warrior from 67 to 85. When I saw my warrior hit 80, however, I thought about it a bit and decided to take back my warrior and play the last 5 levels myself. I didn't give him warning though, which you guys should because it's just proper etiquette to.

I just didn't want to suck playing my warrior at 85. Guys, don't do what I did. Tell him first if you want to play with your character before you log on. Wait for his reply unlike me.

Polack's service was impeccable. He even chatted with me when he was on to update me on what my toon was up to. Personally though, it was the fastest power levelling I had ever experienced. It was basically just a weekend of me working on other things and when I got back, my warrior was already 80.

Honestly, you can't beat his price, customer support and experience. You can really tell Polack knows what he's doing and he does it professionally. I highly recommend it.

He's continuing to PL my character after all that. I think I will tip him a little for the great service.

rodo

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum